Yoshi's Skate Demo Yoshi's Skate Demo

OMG TEH SK8!111

OMFG U HAVE TEH SPRITES SK8ING \m/ <---ROCK ON11!1

Uncredited sprites and skating. Been there, done that.

Animation was decent, but it should be contributed to something more original...

Sonic: Uncut 2 Sonic: Uncut 2

Haw!

Good Lord! This is awesome! Where to start?

Art/Animation: Vastly improved from the last episode. Nice screen pans and subtle tween effects gave this a TV worthy animation quality.

Sound: Voice acting was very well done. Shadow's voice kinda reminds me off Kiff's voice. (Brannigan's servant/slave on Futurama) Amy's voice-PERFECT. Sounded exactly like the game. Her lines were very charming and cute; true to her nature.

Humor: Let's see, Shadow's plots of violence, Knuckles shooting midgets, tanked Tails, and Shadow's paranoia. Need I say more?

You guys own. This owns. Keep up the craziness, because I look forward to the next episode. Rock on!

Pulp Fantasy Pulp Fantasy

Dissapointing

What the hell? This seems more like a 50 Cent/Wangsta version of Final Fantasy. Aside from the song at the beginning, this was in no way related to Pupl Fiction.

This was just boring. Writing was horrid, and seems like something some dumbass who watches MTV all day would write. C'mon....

Cool Movie Cool Movie

Ugh.

This is exactly why The Matrix should've never been concieved.......

A guy dies A guy dies

Huh....

Well, it delivers what it promised, in rather good but short animation. I love the guy's expression at the end.

Mushroom.Rhapsody Mushroom.Rhapsody

Buuuullllllshit.

You so ripped off of Titanium Rhapsody, in every way, shape, and form. Don't deny it. Grow up and find some originality.

JC on Kill Bill JC on Kill Bill

Dumb as hell

Why can't anyone make a decent Kill Bill related flash? Was this supposed to be funny? Why did this get a 3.25?

Bah, enough questions. This was lame. The only thing I liked was the timing on the mouth movements, but other than that, this was lame as hell.

boondock saints tribute boondock saints tribute

Oh no the fuck........

Boondock Saints own. This doesn't. Point in fact, this is probably the worst Flash I've seen in a while. And that says alot, because I've seen shit from assclowns such as Daniel Masri and Livecorpse. And at least they don't use sticks to make shitty tributes to awesome movies. I can't possibly begin to count Matrix "tributes" that involve crappy ass stills (Mother fuckin' STILLS) of stick figures with no background to be found. Do us all a favor. Go live in the mountains for a few years. Go live far away from a video store or theatre, because I can't stand seeing works of art degraded like this.

You disgust me.

Instant Death Instant Death

What?

3 seconds of animation, and over 2 megs? This is crap. The 3-D models were superb, but good god, make it longer than 3 seconds. And try to compress this file more, given the length.

William the Demon Killer William the Demon Killer

I always knew there was something off about Steve.

XD Gawd, that forking owned. At first I thought this was going to be serious, but I was surprised! Crap, that was so funny, and the animation was so fluid and smooth. Good job, you earned yourself my 10.